Tuesday, August 16, 2011

First Post- a little about myself

Hello Ladies,
This is my first post. So I decided to tell a little about myself. I am currently transitioning from relaxed to natural hair. My last relaxer was May 2011. Not sure of the exact day, but it was right before I graduated from college (May 14,2011).  My 3 month mark was this previous weekend.  I have been seeing nice growth.  From what I have read hair grows about 1/2 inch a month.  I have only measured mine once, last month. Measurements: 2inches in the front, 2 1/2 inches on sides and back.  I started out doing braid outs and twist outs.  Found that I was probably wasn't the best idea since I had to retwist/rebraid every night.  For the past few weeks I have been trying to do some protective styling.  I plan on posting EVERYTHING concerning transitioning to natural hair.  Please feel free to give suggestions on topics for future post.  I am extremely excited about this and hope you join me on this journey. 

Live, Laugh, Love, and Stay FABULOUS

3 comments:

  1. Love The Page! I look forward to keeping up with your journey.

    ~Quirky Coils

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Glad that you started blogging! I'm subscribed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Hair Journey, I love your page.

    ReplyDelete