Monday, August 22, 2011

Simple hairstyles for transitioners...

I have been transitioning for about 3 months and I have been wearing simple styles.  I will post some pictures
of some of the styles that i have worn.  These will include twist outs, braid outs, and straw sets. At the end I will include pictures of ways that I make these styles stretch so I would not have to manipulate my hair too often.  Hope you enjoy the pictures.  I will be doing tutorials on how to do these styles. After some practice many have started to have better results.  If there are particular styles that anyone want a tutorial on, feel free to comment or send a message telling me which one. Hope you enjoy the pictures. 

Live, Laugh, Love, and Stay Fabulous!
flat twist out


twist out with top pinned up



back view of twist out (all down)



braid out


old twist out w/ knit hat



front twisted w/ old twist out in knit hat



took straws out and left in locks w/ knit hat before separating curls


another view of un-done straw set



1 comment:

  1. Your Transitioning styles look really nice! I really like your coils! <3 beennatural from CN

    ReplyDelete